Signs of Life
- CodeChef profile and Kattis profile (2015 - present) - The two programming contest platforms we use the most at the moment.
- Catalysts Coding Contest (2018) - Team //#include <mercy>, 2nd in Lille, for which I participated in organizing the hub.
- Hash Code 2018 - Team //#include <mercy>, 1122th overall.
- Catalysts Coding Contest (2017) - Team ThiYo, 3rd in Lille, where I also helped organizing the hub (printing T-shirts and communicating to students).
- Hash Code 2017 - Team ThiYo, 186th overall, 23rd in France, 1st in Lille.
- Meilleur jeu du monde (2017) - Nerds + Beers = Game dev party...
- Bamboo that bends (2016) - A 3D Twister game made with a team of five people for the ZooMachines Interactive Arts festival, which was way funnier to play than the videos show!
- Hash Code 2016 - Team Brony Express, 153rd overall, 1st in Lille.
- The Maze Nightmare (2016) - Short game created with two friends for the Ludum Dare Jam 35. As usual I did the artwork and music. Beware the game is meant to be oppressing...
- Little Sheep (2012) - Short story-telling game created during 3 days with a friend for the Ludum Dare Jam 23. I did the artwork and music :)
- Assassination Game Application (2011) - Video prototype for a Group Project of the Interaction Design course.
- WHILE compiler (2011) - Optimizing compiler backend written in Java for a subset of the WHILE language to UNIX x64 assembly, for the Program Semantics and Analysis course (sample output).
- Diffusion en direct avec VLC (French, 2011) - Interactive tutorial to easily set up a high-quality real-time video broadcast using VLC.
- Mise en place de VOD (French, 2010) - Step-by-step documentation to install and fine-tune a Video-on-Demand server on Linux.
- Film de Rentrée du GInfo (French, 2009) - Short movie promoting the Computer Science student association at the annual associations fair of Ecole Centrale Marseille.
- Compression avec StaxRip (French, 2009) - Tutorial to compress a video exported by Premiere Pro, using the software StaxRip. The parameters would correct the flaws introduced by Premiere (its disastrous deinterlacing filter) and output in a format ready for integration in a Web player.
- Compression avec MeGUI (French, 2009) - Tutorial to compress a video exported by Premiere Pro, using MeGUI. It was soon superseeded by the tutorial on StaxRip.
- La lentille électrostatique (French comments, 2008) - Simultation of an electrostatic lens by shooting electrons in a simple finite element mesh, created for the TIPE exam at the end of the Classes Préparatoires.
- Modèle EXE (French comments, 2008) - Source code for nasm based on the PE/COFF reference, to create an executable file from scratch without linking.
- Oscillations d'un Fil (French comments, 2007) - Real-time simulation of a flexible wire using Lagrangian Mechanics and RK4 integration, created for the TIPE exam.
- Casse-briques (French comments, 2007) - Breakout-clone where the paddle can tilt.
- Visionneuse 3D (French, 2005) - Interactive viewer for 3D objects stored in files. This program ended a 3-year obsession to create a 3D engine, and was my last BASIC program before playing with more modern languages and GUIs.